I know I already mentioned that I am OBSESSED with this new keto ice cream creation. But I’ve had lots of requests for the recipe so this post is dedicated to you my sweet sweet love. And it’s haute as balls today in San Diego so this should refresh your jets.
La Recita – Chocolate Coconut Keto Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup of full fat coconut milk from the can (skip the carton stuff too many fillers and crap you don’t need)
- 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- 1 tbsp of organic heavy whipping cream (optional makes it whip it and creamy real nice like)
- Whip it up for 2 minutes and place it in the freezer for 20-30 minutes more if you want it frozen less if you want it like pudding
- If you are not worried about your carb intake or spiking your insulin levels you could add a tablespoon of some stevia or honey (I personally don’t go for Agave, I think it’s corn syrup disguised as health with a high glycemic load, but we’ll talk about that ish on another day)
Side note. This is my favorite hat and the face my husband decided to marry. Rumors are true, I love motor boating. Like I love it.
Happy Thursday chumps! Manana is Friday which means you get to sit at work and pretend like you’re working! HOLLERRRR
x to the ohhhh Whitters
P.S. Jackalope says he loves you though he is very tired from our hike with Piko and February.